Search This Blog

Monday 19 October 2015

Pre-Departure

Hi everyone!

I have created this blog as a way of keeping everyone in the loop of what I'm up to while I'm away. As you probably know I'm going to Tanzania, a country on the east coast of Africa, south of Kenya, and North of Mozambique. I will be spending most of my time working at an orphanage just outside of Arusha, which is the gateway to the northern safari circuit in Tanzania. It's been a long process getting ready for this trip, but finally I am ready to go. The last few months have just been a whirlwind of vaccines, paperwork and preparation, but it has finally come together. I'm going to keep this post short, but expect to hear a lot more about my travels in the next few days!

Kwaheri!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! It's really happening! Way to live the dream - you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so proud of you and are waiting to hear all about this wonderful adventure. Enjoy.
    love Jo and Dan

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so proud of you and are looking forward to read all about your wonderful adventure. Enjoy. Love you lots Jo and Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for doing this. Dan and I are really enjoying being along for the adventure. Love you lots Jo and Dan

    ReplyDelete