Search This Blog

Thursday 19 November 2015

Exams

Nov 18

I once again went to good hope today, but I went in the morning. Because of the torrential downpours the last night the roads were in very rough shape, full of massive puddles and streams, and very washed out. I got there about an hour early, and spent that time performing for the students. When Magere showed up we prepared for class, but then the headmaster informed us that the students were doing exams, so there would be no music class. Why he couldn't inform us of this prior to the class I don't know. At this point in time I didn't have enough time to make it all the way to Upendo Face before their day was over, so Magere and I just jammed for awhile before I went back home. Another torrential downpour on the way back unfortunately, but this time I was smart enough to bring a raincoat. The lower was off and on again the whole day but now (Thursday evening) it has seemed to have recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment