Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 November 2015

The Rereturn to Upendo

Nov 16

As there was no music class at Good Hope today I once again returned to Upendo Face. It was a typical day with me playing guitar for the fascinated children most of the time. They all love to strum the guitar, and are mesmerised by my tuner. Two of the staff from the house were visiting the orphanage, so I got a ride back with them, so I didn't have to navigate the dala dala with my guitar. When I got back home Peter (the other guy in our apartment) and I went out into the town and bought some toothbrushes for the orphanage. After this we had leftover cake, as it was one of the girls who lives in the house's birthday. Everyone from the house went out for dinner afterwards to celebrate both her and Andreas' birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment